Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Welcome!

Blogging is a totally new concept to me! I looking forward to exploring and experimenting with new idea and at the same time share a little of what I have learned throughout my years in education.



I am currently taking a cyper course in technology for teachers. Now, that I have read chapter 12 of the textbook authored by Drew Tiene and Albert Ingram titled, Exploring Current Issues in Educational Technology. I am even more cautious of what I can safely say and not say while blogging.



Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions to help improve my blogging skills. I am receptive to positive criticism. In my haste, I have made some simple, time-consuming unbelieveable mistakes that I just couldn't help but laugh at myself.



Now, that things have settled down for me at work, I can concentrate more on blogging. This weekend has been quite enlightening as I have enjoyed revisiting and visiting blogs.



Welcome! I will try to make your stay as pleasant, and as entertaining and as infomative as possible.

Some Thoughts on Learning.

"Learning is not child's play; we cannot learn withouth pain."
-- Aristotle

"The important thing is not so much that ev ery child should be taught as that every child should be given the wish to learn"
--- John Lubbock


"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."
--- Derek Bok





Floral Arrangement

Floral Arrangement
Mother Day's is May 9, 2010.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Free On-line Resources for Teachers and Learners

Check your understanding of the interdependence of plants and animals by visiting
http://wwwneok12.co/Ecosystems.htm You will enjoy interacting with this site.

Teachers and students enjoy the collection of free PowerPoints Presentations and Free Interactive Activities for Kids at http://www.pppst.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers